Financial leasing is the most proven and widespread product for the funding of transport vehicles, machinery and equipment.
It is a lease for movable property, at the end of which the leased product becomes the property of the lessee for a stipulated purchase price.
╚SOB Leasing is providing financial leasing only to entrepreneurs and companies from January 1, 2011.
What is the benefit of financial leasing?
- it decreases the cash needed up front in order to purchase the product and spreads the repayment out over a longer period
- leasing instalments are calculated with a fixed interest rate and they remain unchanged for the duration of the leasing contract
- there are opportunities to take advantage of favoured business campaigns
- favourable insurance paid in instalments
- quick and easy conclusion of a leasing contract
- cash-flow improvement: leasing instalments are paid continuously on the basis of an instalment plan
- leasing instalments are fully depreciable tax costs for your company
- neither the product purchased through leasing nor leasing liabilities are reported in your company balance sheet – off-balance sheet financing (according to Czech accounting standards)
Other forms of financial leasing:
- lease back: its aim is the release of financial resources for the customer and the spreading of expenses over a longer period
- subleasing:: an interest charge is contractually tied to 3M PRIBOR rate fluctuations on the interbank deposit market – resulting in fluctuating leasing instalments
- PRIBOR+ : an interest charge is contractually tied to 3M PRIBOR rate fluctuations on the interbank deposit market – resulting in fluctuating leasing instalments
- Foreign currency leasing: financial leasing in EUR